Turf Shield Window Film Installation
We recommend that you let your Window Film lay flat for about an hour prior to installation to allow the material to relax and flatten after shipping.
Make sure you are installing to the OUTSIDE of the window.
- Measure the window and precut the window film, leaving a couple of inches of extra material on all sides
- Lift the upper edge of the liner away from the window film and fold back approximately 3-6 inches
- Carefully position the film so that it is properly aligned on all sides, then press the upper corners in place using light pressure.
- Working from the top of the window film to the bottom, continue by peeling away more of the liner and applying light pressure to the film. Continue in this manner until the liner is completely removed and the window film is in place.
- Squeegee the film from the center and work outwards in all directions. Be sure to squeegee the edges firmly in place.
- Using a utility knife, carefully trim away any unneeded portion of the graphics.